The beautiful practicality of her teaching has made Pema Chödrön one of the most beloved of contemporary American spiritual authors among Buddhists and non-Buddhists alike. A collection of talks she gave between 1987 and 1994, the book is a treasury of wisdom for going on living when we are overcome by pain and difficulties. Chödrön discusses:
· Using painful emotions to cultivate wisdom, compassion, and courage
· Communicating so as to encourage others to open up rather than shut down
· Practices for reversing habitual patterns
· Methods for working with chaotic situations
· Ways for creating effective social action
tags: When Things Fall Apart by Pema Chödrön eBOOK; When Things Fall Apart ePUB; When Things Fall Apart book review; When Things Fall Apart book summary; book recommendations; book review blog; book summary website; When Things Fall Apart Audiobook; Pema Chödrön; Buddhism books; books to read When Things Fall Apart.